How to buy
On-line purchaseFor legal regulations regarding any purchase carried out on Saniflex.it web site, please carefully read General Sales Conditions section.
The articles present on the above-mentioned web site can be purchased by customers aged more than 18 years-old, up to out of stock conditions. It is possible to choose the most suitable place of delivery, according to the customer’s needs: home, office or different address.
Average delivery terms:
- within 72 hours for deliveries throughout the whole Italian territory, peculiar situations excepted
- within 10 (ten) working days for deliveries in Europe, peculiar situations excepted.
Before the goods possession is transferred, it is necessary to make sure that goods are not damaged or have not been broken during transport.
Purchase guideIn Saniflex.it e-shop it is possible to “add to cart” the wished article into the product sheet at any time indicating its quantity and clicking on the relevant cart symbol.
Repeat the same operation to order a supplementary article.
The selected product will be added to cart and the quantity of the products present in it, as well as the total amount will be updated: these data are visible on every page of the website in the area dedicated to the cart above the head image.
A click on "cart" allows to visualize the overview of the cart and to access the area for the products’ payment; this procedure can be cancelled at any time up to point 4) indicated below.
To complete the order, follow the steps below:
Purchase procedure can be interrupted at any time with no consequences.
- Order overview: this screen allows to cancel the articles present in the cart: the button "Continue order" takes to the next step.
- Personal details: personal details are required for order acquisition, issue of relevant fiscal document and shipment of the articles present in the cart; the fields to be mandatorily filled out are indicated by a star key.
- Shipments and payment: all acquired data are summarised in only one table. In addition also shipment costs are calculated and visualized according to the total amount of the order and destination; if visualized data are correct, a click on "Order confirmation" allows to access Payment area.
- If you need a commercial invoice please click on “YES” in “Additional Data” section, under: “Ask for Invoice". The cost of this service amounts to 20.00 € including VAT, the total order amount will include this cost under “Total Expenses". In case the aforementioned selection will not be carried out, a simple receipt will be issued.
- Order Confirmation: all acquired data are summarised in only one table. In addition also shipment costs are calculated and visualized according to the total amount of the order and destination; if visualized data are correct, a click on "Order confirmation" allows to access Payment area.
The order number present in the receipt e-mail shall be used as reference in any request of assistance to our Customer Service.
ShipmentsDeliveries in Italy as well as abroad will be carried out by SDA Express Courier. For any further information, please visit Shipment terms and costs section.
In case of unsuccessful delivery (absence of consignee upon delivery), the carrier will deliver the order on the next working day. Saniflex.it shall not be considered as liable for possible delays due to the carrier’s fault.
All our articles are delivered in a special box with no additional costs.
Upon the order’s receipt, please check the following:
- the number of packages indicated on the bill of lading is the number of packages actually delivered;
- the package is intact and not damaged; possible claims shall be notified to the carrier by indicating "Goods accepted subject to verification" on the bill of lading to be signed for the goods collection, otherwise the package shall be considered as correctly delivered.
Returns and exchange of goodsAny exchange of a purchased product within 14 calendar days from the product’s receipt is free and with no supplementary cost. To access this opportunity, please refer to “Right of withdrawal” section.
In case of products return, please indicate the following address:
Maresca Srl, Via Mentana n.30/32/34
46036 Cizzolo (MN) Italy
ClaimsAny claim concerning defective products or bad functioning in shipment service can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
PrivacyMaresca Srl handles its customers’ personal data in conformity with the provisions of 196/2003 Legislative Decree. Personal data are handled within the standard activity of the company only to process orders or to contact customers in case of problems. As provided for by the regulations in force, the concerned person can obtain the confirmation of the presence or absence of its personal data and ask for the latter to be communicated to him in a clear manner. In addition, the concerned person can ask for their cancellation, modification, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of handled data, due to legitimate rights connected to personal data handling.
What is a Cookie?Cookies are small text files that are stored on the User’s device when visiting a website. On each subsequent visit cookies are re-sent to the site that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognises them (third party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow websites to identify the user’s device. They have several functionalities, such as allowing the visitor to surf efficiently through pages, recalling bookmarked websites and, in general, improving the web browsing experience. Based on their function and purpose, cookies are grouped into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies.
Technical CookiesTechnical cookies have the purpose to enable functions that are necessary to fully use all the features of the WEBSITE.
These cookies allow to activate procedures which are based on several steps (subsequent pages, i.e. a contact request), allow to track the user’s preferences, in relation to the WEBSITE content to view, and to functionalities to activate or deactivate.
This type of cookies are also used to record the user’s choice in relation to accepting cookies from the website.
Essential cookies cannot be disabled when using the Website’s features.
Technical cookies also include those cookies which are used to statistically measure accesses and visits to the website, also called “analytics”. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only, to collect aggregate data, and do not allow the identification of the user.
Profiling CookiesProfiling cookies have the purpose to provide a better user experience on the WEBSITE, by suggesting content that corresponds to the user’s preferences selected during navigation, based on viewed content and other user-related parameters.
Users can choose to disable single cookies of the WEBSITE by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser.
In this case, users might not be able to use all features of the WEBSITE.
Third party CookiesThe WEBSITE uses external features or contains links to external websites, for the purpose to provide better integration with third-party websites of common use, and a better social experience within the WEBSITE (i.e. Facebook, Google etc. sharing buttons).
- Select Tools in the menu bar
- Click on Internet Options
- Select the General tab, under “Browsing history”, and click on “Clear”
- Select Tools in the menu
- Click on Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click on “Clear now”
- Select “Cookies”
- Click on “Clear private data now”
- Click in the menu
- Click on “Options”
- Click on “Under the Hood”
- Click on “Content settings” in the Privacy section
- Click on “Clear browsing data”
- Select the Safari settings menu (top right in the browser) and click on Preferences
- In the panel, select “Security” (lock-shaped icon)
- Click on “Never” under “Accept cookies”